Servest Parking is offering accredited learnerships to unemployed individuals as part of its skills development programme.
The Servest Group is a reputable and well-established company that provides multi-service solutions including cleaning, hygiene, interior and exterior landscaping, security, parking, marine offshore and transport throughout South Africa.
The Servest Parking division offers a complete solution to parking from consultancy and design, through to total end-to-end management.
Its services include guarding, vehicle and foot patrols, armed response and traffic marshalling and with the largest “Pay on Foot” parking operation in South Africa clients benefit from increased revenue generating streams.
Successful applicants will receive:
- Fixed term employment contract for 12 months;
- Set monthly stipend;
- Receive on-the-job training;
- On completion of learnership and having been found competent, full time employment will be offered.
Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
- South African citizen;
- Grade 12 qualification;
- Clear criminal record;
- Must reside in Johannesburg area;
- Must be well spoken (read and write English);
- Must be well presented
- Must be UNEMPLOYED