If you are passionate about South Africa, hospitality, travel and tourism and possess the required qualifications and skills, we invite you to apply.
This opportunity is for a Graduate in one of the following fields: Marketing and Communications (PR) or related
The intern is required to assist with the following:
• Assist with drafting of media releases and speaker notes that need to be delivered for South African Tourism Spokesperson(s) – for Leisure, Business Events and Tourism Grading Council of South Africa projects
• Assist the business unit in ensuring that the media database is up to date for more effective and result-driven communication with media
• Assist with arranging all logistics (including media hosting) around key South African Tourism strategic events
• Work with the Marketing Co-ordinator to redesign and manage the internal PR drive where all the unit’s knowledge economy is archived
• Ensure all collateral needed for communication activations (including SA Tourism banners) are accounted for at the point of collection and delivery
• Work with the Marketing Co-ordinator in developing media kits for all media events
• Assist in creating media interview schedules for South African Tourism’s key spokespeople
A completed Degree/National Diploma in Communications/PR Marketing.
Closing date is 3 October 2016. No late applications will be considered.
Should you wish to be considered for this position please include: a 2 page CV; Academic transcripts (from Matric to your most current results); and copy of your ID document in your application. Send your applications to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Via – South African Tourism