Are YOU an Industrial Engineering Graduate looking to get into Supply Chain? RCL Foods is searching across South Africa for Top Talent!
The RCL Foods Management Trainee Programme aims to provide support to the RCL Foods Group talent pipeline, which develops future young talent for Leadership roles within the business. The programme begins each year in February and runs for a 3 year period. During this time our Permanent Management Trainees are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields. You will gain exposure to a dynamic, corporate environment; receive formal and informal training; and be a part of exciting projects.
The successful Management Trainees will be required to rotate between Durban, Johannesburg, and Cape Town according to business requirements.
RCL Foods comprises of four principal operating subsidiaries being Foodcorp, TSB Sugar, Rainbow Farms and Vector Logistics.. At RCL Foods you will get a taste of a challenging role with real business exposure.
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- South African citizen or permanent resident.
- 60 – 65% average minimum (all subjects, across all years of study).
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word).
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Applications close on 12 September 2016.