Our culture of high performance, service delivery, and loyalty make Kunene Health Care an environment where people are passionate about coming to work!
If you would like to join our team, please look at our current job opportunities below. complete the Candidate Form clearly stating the Job Reference Number or Position applying for and attach your CV.
Support sales team pre and post sales, handle customer complaints, followup quotes and processed orders,provide information about an organization’s products and services
· Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
· Provide high quality service to customers in terms of quick problem solving.
· Liase with the sales force regarding customers’ needs and concerns
· Provide information regarding orders and stock availabilty
· Followup on quotations and orders internally and externally
· Attend to quotations and orders, determine charge and oversee billing where indicated.
· Review or make changes to customer accounts where indicated and approved by the relevant manager
· Handle returns and related complaint
· Provide information about products and services
· Keeping up to date with product knowledge
· Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
· Refer customers to appropriate managers if assitance is needed
Knowledge and Skill Required:
· Min requirement – B.Com or B.Tech
· Clear Communicating Skills, Time Management Skill,Patience,Attentiveness,Ability to use positve language,Persuasion skills ,Ability to handle surprises
· Generic computer skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application including word, Excel, powerpoint
Work Enviroment :
. Office setting
CLICK HERE TO APPLY