The learnership programme is offered in various provinces for a period of 12 months and learners will be paid a monthly allowance of R4000 during that period. There are 72 opportunities up for grabs.
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not be limited to: Complying with the requirements of the learnership, inclusive of its terms and conditions as guided by the Sectoral Determination on Learnership.
• Matric certificate or equivalent with Mathematics (not Literacy Mathematics) and Science
• Currently be Unemployed.
• Computer Literacy.
• Have good written and verbal communication skill
NOTE: Applicants should NOT have:
(i) a post Matric qualification (National Certificate/Diploma/B degree) – this excludes students who require experiential training to obtain their qualification;
(ii) participated in any ICT learnership before
• Be fully conversant in English
• Technology savvy, i.e. know the various technologies used for communicating
• Prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Prepared to work in confined spaces and at heights
• Not colour blind
• Able to work in all areas
• Able to travel and stay out
• Able to work outside normal working hours
• Hand/ Eye/ Ear Coordination
Required Competencies: (Knowledge/Skills/Attitudes)
• Team player
• Analytical thinker
• Problem solver
• PC literate
• Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of internal and external customers.
Applications close on 03 October 2016.