Rand Water is one of the biggest Water utilities in the world. It provides bulk potable water of superior quality to 12 million people in the economic heartland of South Africa.
In making the final selection, preference will be given to applicants meeting the following important criteria:
• Suitably qualified and unemployed
• A valid Code 08 driver’s licence will be an advantage
• Appointments will be made in the context of Employment Equity
• Must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
• Must be under the age of 35 (aligned with the NSDS III)
• Academic content must be a realistic match to the academic requirements for professional registration with the respective statutory councils.
• BEng/BSc/BTech inElectrical Engineering (8 Posts)
• BEng/BSc/BTech inMechanical Engineering (8 Posts)
• BEng/BSc/BTech in Civil Engineering (8 Posts)
• BSc Geomatics/BSc Geo-informatics/BSc (Hons) Geo-informatics (12 Posts)
• BTech Engineering Survey/BSc Land Survey (8 Posts)
• BTech/BSc/ BSc (Hons) in Town & Regional Planning (16 Posts)
• BTech/Honours degree in the built environment (12 Posts)
• BTech/BSc/BSc (Hons)/MSc/MTech in Natural Sciences (8 Posts)
Closing date is 28 October 2016.
All applicants must please ensure that applications, which will include a CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID, are directed to the relevant e-mail address.
• Electrical Engineering – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mechanical Engineering – email@example.com
• Civil Engineering – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Geographic Information Systems (GIS) – email@example.com
• Quantity Surveying – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Town Planning – email@example.com
• Construction Project Management/Construction Management Accredited –firstname.lastname@example.org
• Natural Sciences – email@example.com
Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Rand Water reserves the right not to make appointments to any of the advertised internships at any stage.
Via – Rand Water