The Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Commission’s main function is to monitor, supervise and promote adherence to the B-BBEE Act, and to strengthen and foster collaboration between the public and private sector in order to promote and safeguard the objective of B-BBEE.
The B-BBEE Commission invites applicants who have completed qualifications as indicated below to apply for 2017 internship opportunities for a period of 12 months in the following fields of study:
1. Investigations and Enforcement x4 (Ref: SEZ&ET 018)
• Requirements: National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Business Administration/Law
2. Advocacy, Education and Awareness x3 (Ref: SEZ&ET 019)
• Requirements: National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Business
3. Administration/Education/Law Legal Support and Prosecution x1 (Ref: SEZ&ET 020)
• Requirements: Degree in Law/LLB
The internship opportunities are based in Gauteng Province. Employment equity requirements:Preference will be given to African male/female; Coloured females and persons with disabilities.
• Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years.
• Interns will receive a minimum monthly stipend of R6000.00 in accordance with their highest qualification at the time of the application.
• Applicants who have already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it is found that it was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
Closing date is 07 October 2016.
Applications must be submitted on a completed and signed Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications, academic record and Identity Document. Failure to provide required documents will disqualify applicants. Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z83 form. No late applications will be considered. Separate applications should be submitted for each study field of interest. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have the qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) as qualifications will be subjected to verification.
Kindly forward your application, quoting the relevant reference, email@example.com. Alternatively applications can be hand delivered to the dti, 77 Meintjes Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Please direct all queries to Ms Motshabi Manyelo on (012) 394 5692.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Via – DTI