To this regard we are seeking suitable learners to participate in this programme for a period of 12 months.
Work integrated learning (WIL) refers to the period of time when students are working in the relevant industry to receive specific in-service training in order to apply theory in practice.
It involves all the competencies and skills that students must acquire. Completion of this programme will lead to National Diploma in Tourism and / or relevant work experience.
Industry Scope includes but not limited to: Hotel Administration, Reception, Reservation, Travel Agency and Inbound Contact Centre.
All suitable learners are encouraged to apply for the qualification on the table below:
Minimum Qualification entry requirement:
Fully Completed Tourism N6
- [x2] Curriculum Vitae (with next of kin particulars).
- [x2] Original certified copies of ID (No photocopy of the originally certified will be accepted).
- [x2] Original certified qualifications (No photocopy of the originally certified will be accepted).
- [x2] Proof of residence (Indicate the Municipality and the Municipal ward).
- [x2] Medical proof of disability, where applicable.
Candidates must be unemployed, not participating in any other skills development programme/project funded by any other public institution and must reside in KwaZulu Natal. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only and applications received after the closing date will not be considered. People with disabilities are encourage to apply.
Closing Date: 13 October 2016
All applications must be hand delivered or posted to:
Duration: 12 Months
Suite 4A Royal Palm
6 Palm Boulevard,
P.O Box 1431
For enquiries, kindly contact Ms. Thembi Mbele, 011 312 5184