The company offers a value-orientated approach to their clients’ financial needs, from asset and wealth management to insurance.
The PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry and it offer graduates the opportunity to upskill themselves by offering a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience. The programme is based in Cape Town and Johannesburg, commencing in January 2017.
What is in it for me?
• A 12 month graduate opportunity
• Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
• Work exposure within the financial services industry
• Be South African Citizens
• Degree in any of the related disciplines with a keen interest in the Corporate environment:
• Electrical and Computer engineering
• Electro-mechanical engineering
• Industrial engineering
• Mechatronics engineering
• Average of 75% and above
• Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
• Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
• Good at working in a team
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Attention to detail
Closing date is 09 November 2016.
PSG is looking for hard working and talented candidates. If you meet with the minimum requirements, submit your CV, along with a certified copy of your ID and academic transcripts to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org; Natasha.email@example.com or click here to apply online