You are interested in technology and love to play around with the latest gadgets. You've always been great at solving problems. You believe that the world can be a better place through the use of technology, and want to help make that happen.
Does this sound like you?! If yes, we'd love to chat with you about a career with IBM!
We don't expect you to be an expert, however we are looking for individuals with the right attitude who are innovative and dedicated.
Joining IBM is more than an opportunity to solve some of our client’s most interesting problems in building trust and relationships with them. It’s the chance to take advantage of great training and development, and to launch and accelerate your career in Information Technology.
Join us! Let’s build a smarter planet together.
You will need:
- Completed Matric Certificate (Pass mark in Mathematics and English) - for testing role
- Completed Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology for development role
- Determination and proactivity– to learn, perform quality work and develop yourself
- Passion for consulting and new technologies
- An ability to think creatively and think differently
- A love of solving problems
- Skills and competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Strong team player
As part of the internship with IBM, here's what you can do:
- Learn something new every day
- Work with the latest technologies
- Share your ideas
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality
Be a IBM brand ambassador and support tier one clients
- Developer x 5
- Tester x 17
CLICK HERE TO APPLY