Triton Fleet Management is offering an opportunity for skilled unemployed candidates to participate in the National Certificate: Professional Driving Learnership commencing during the month of November 2016.
The 12 month programme will consist of structured theoretical learning components combined with practical/ workplace experience and on successful completion the candidate will achieve the above qualification. The geographical area identified for hosting the Learnership is Gauteng.
Established in 1987, Triton has grown from a modest business in Durban into a sophisticated nationwide operation, boasting the latest in technology and vehicles. Triton provides express road freight distribution solutions for more than 2500 loyal customers nationwide.
Key Performance Areas
• Assist in loading and off-loading of vehicles
• Preparing a vehicle combination for a trip
• Handle documentation
• Perform ancillary duties
• Candidates must be South African citizens
• Hold a valid school leaving certificate equivalent of Grade 10 or higher
• Be between the ages of 24 – 35 years
• Be in possession of an UNENDORSED Code C1 Driver’s License – Valid PrDP will be an advantage
• 3 years blame- free accident driving record
• Must be medically fit
• Clear criminal record
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be numerically orientated
• Must be prepared to work weekend and public holidays
Should you not have received a response after 2 weeks of your application, kindly note that your details will be placed on our database for future development opportunities.
Via – Triton