Mercedes Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified Graduates who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
The GDP opportunity aims to achieve, among others, the following objectives:
• To provide workplace exposure to top performing graduates to meet key skills needs of Mercedes-Benz South Africa
• To provide development opportunities in key career streams that are relevant to the Mercedes-Benz Cars division and MBSA value chain
• To recruit top performing graduates from diverse backgrounds to enhance the position of MBSA as an employer of choice.
Who can apply
Graduates/Final year students with a 65% minimum aggregate on their academic record (Average from first to final year results)
- The following qualification streams within BCOM / BA / BTECH / NDIP:
- Finance /Financial Management / Accounting
- Business Management / Business Intelligence / Entrepreneurship
- Communication / Marketing / Digital Marketing /Web Development
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- No work experience required. However your current work experience should not exceed 2 years