- South African citizenship and resident in the Eden District.
- Minimum Grade 11 with Mathematics (not mathematical literacy) and Physical Science as passed subjects, or N2 with Mathematics and Science as passed subjects.
- Drawings and trade theory related to the trade you wish to pursue would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Physically fit to execute the work of an Artisan in the field applied for.
Successful candidates will be placed on a COE apprenticeship programme under a training contract that will cover the cost of the training. The programme will start in January 2017 and will run for a period of approximately 36 months.
- Pre-employment medical and physical assessments will be required.
- PetroSA reserves the right not to award any training contracts under this invitation.
- Successful candidates will be enrolled on a training contract and will not be deemed to be employees of PetroSA and future employment is not guaranteed.
- You may only apply for one trade. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Only applications submitted through our career portal will be considered.
- PetroSA is committed to employment equity and the selection of candidates will be done in accordance with our EE Plan.
Closing Date: 07 November 2016
Location: Mossel Bay, Western Cape