Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2017/18 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2-year fixed-term Learnership Contract, commencing in February 2017.
Learnerships will be based in the areas listed below. Applications are welcome from persons with disabilities.
• EAST RAND – HEILDELBERG (206508), Roseacres (206509), PARKLANDS (206510), LINMED (206511), GLYNWOOD (206513), SUNWARD PARK (206516)
• JOHANNESBURG SOUTH – LESEDI (206926), BOTSHELONG (206924), MULBARTON (206928), SEBOKENG (206928),• TSHEPO-THEMBA (206929)
• JOHANNESBURG – MILPARK, DONALD GORDON, ROSEBANK, LINKSFIELD, KEMPTON PARK
• JOHANNESBURG NORTH – WATERFALL, FOURWAYS AND SUNNINGHILL
Lancet Laboratories is one of the leading pathology laboratories operating throughout Africa, providing vital diagnostic and monitoring pathology services.
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria are invited to apply for this opportunity by forwarding a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), certified copies of ID and Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why they should be considered for this Learnership Programme to the following email addresses and fax numbers (Quoting the reference number and the area they applying for):
• Potchefstroom – Nomthandazo.email@example.com or fax 011 358 1365
• Rustenburg – Fax – 011-710-8108
• East Rand – firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 011 358 1367
• Johannesburg – email@example.com
• Johannesburg North – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Johannesburg South – email@example.com or fax 011 358 1367
• Pretoria – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Short-listed candidates must avail themselves for background/credential checks.
Closing date is 21 October 2016. Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not received a response by 18 November 2016 consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – Lancet Laboratories