Red Bull South Africa seeks current university students to join their Wings Team in Gauteng, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal and the Western Cape. The wing is the local face of the global brand, and excites the consumer about the Red Bull brand. Forming a part of the Wings Team – winning new consumers & confirming existing ones by educating them on the product benefits of Red Bull during various consumption occasions.
Watch this Red Bull video so you can see for yourself what it means to have the coolest part-time job.
• 1st or 2nd year (part- time or full- time) university student who is fully integrated into a university/college network #Active involvement in on-campus groups community-oriented clubs and associations
• Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
• Must have a Valid Driver licence
• Approachable, social & outgoing
• Strong understanding of youth culture in sports and culture
• Strong planning competencies
• Ability to work comfortably in a team environment
• Creative mind
• Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to different people in a range of occasions
• Approachable, social and outgoing
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Initiative and entrepreneurial, with a high sense of responsibility
• Enthusiastic, energetic and positive attitude
• Commitment & professional
• Must be proficient in standard Microsoft office applications and common IT tools
• Available to work flexibly part-time, including evenings and weekends
• Sit for extended periods of time in the Red Bull Mini Cooper during missions with long drive times.
• Work under diverse weather conditions.
• Stand and remain mobile for day-long sampling missions, walking distances of up to 5kms and carrying Red Bull product.
• Lift/carry a minimum of 1 tray of Red Bull (4kg).
• Gauteng – Apply online
• Eastern Cape – Apply online
• KwaZulu Natal – Apply online
• Western cape – Apply online