Schneider Electric SA is offering students an opportunity to complete their P2 in-service practical learning in order to obtain a National Diploma in the Electrical and Engineering streams below:
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Light / Heavy Current)
• National Diploma in Information Technology (IT)
Schneider Electric is a Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and a market leader in industrial automation and software. The company enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city.
Students will be offered the following
• Opportunity to complete your P2 experiential learning with market leading Engineers
• Education, experience and exposure in a globally recognized Leader in Energy Management.
• Supported, guided and structured technical training with mentorship from experienced Engineers
What we are looking for?
• A strong academic record coupled with a practical hands-on approach
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships and work successfully in a team setting
• A highly driven individual with an ambition to complete their practical learning & projects with top performance
• Students must be available to commence P2 immediately
Who Should Apply?
• Students at P2 stage studying towards a National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (Light & Heavy Current)
• Students at P2 stage studying towards a National Diploma: Information Technology (IT)
• Your one page motivation letter on “Why I want to work for Schneider Electric” and an indication of the project you want to complete
• An updated copy of your Curriculum Vitae
• Your latest Academic Transcript for your completed studies and P1
• A formal letter from your institution indicating your requirement for P2
• Certified copy of your South African Identification Document
Closing date is 17 October 2016. Click here to apply online