- Serious contenders will have a relevant Degree /BTECH/National Diploma;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint) is essential.
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including South32 Charter and Code of Business Conduct, agreements, systems, standards and procedures;
- Monitor allocated scope of work to ensure that data is regularly and reliably captured for reporting purposes;
- Drive initiatives to improve the overall performance of the sub-function by optimising the utilisation of existing processes, practices and system in collaboration with the Specialist Finance Systems;
- Produce, maintain and analyse relevant reports on an operational and management level while ensuring that local operating procedures as well as Key Performance Indicators where required are also maintained;
- Transactional Processing as well as Query management and resolution as outlined in the Service Level Agreements;
- Develop supportive relationships with team members, and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities;
- Assist with timely distribution of process work and redefining of priorities where required;
- Identify and Recommend improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices and systems to the Sub-function Lead;
- Create and maintain local operating procedure documentation.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY