Disciplines for application:
• Fitter & Turner
• Instrument Mechanician
RCL Foods comprises of four principal operating subsidiaries being Foodcorp, TSB Sugar, Rainbow Farms and Vector Logistics.. At RCL Foods you will get a taste of a challenging role with real business exposure.
Apprenticeship Programme outline:
• Institutionalised training at the Industrial Training Centre (ITC) at Mount Edgecombe (approximately 20 weeks). Subjects for the National Technical Certificate may be taken by correspondence at the same time.
• Employment/exposure/training in different sections of the factory during operations and off- crop (approximately 29 weeks).
• The completion of each year’s training will be rounded off by a Mini Trade Test (phase test) which will determine the continued participation in the training program. A final Trade Test will lead to a National recognised qualification.
• Contracts are fixed term in nature and will be subject to a renewal process based at the sole discretion of the Company and will depend entirely on satisfactory progress and performance. Medical aid and retirement benefits are included
• Children of RCL FOODS employees will be given first preference
In order to be considered for selection, candidates need to be in possession of a Grade 12 with maths and science and at least a N2 qualification with relevant subjects
Applications close on 04 November 2016. C
Click here to apply online