When M&C Saatchi was launched in 1995, it was of the belief that “nothing is impossible”. A conviction that an individual can make what seems highly improbable happen. Today, M&C Saatchi Abel is South Africa’s fastest growing agency, with over 170 staff in our Cape Town and Johannesburg offices.
The agency’s Cape Town office is looking for a Traffic Intern to join their team from January 2017.
• Acts/runs as a traffic intern in a busy creative studio environment and be able to learn quickly
• Assists/supports the traffic managers and Head of Traffic with all administrative tasks in the traffic department as well as in the creative studio, with the view of being able to take on their own portfolio within time.
• Learns and understands the processes and systems in place
• Takes instructions from and executes for the head of traffic all duties pertaining to this position
Job specifications and personal skills:
• Matric certificate with college or university exemption.
• Traffic experience is not essential, as this is an intern role, where we want to be able to groom and grow the candidate
• Young, passionate, diligent, bright, confident, fast learner.
• Gets on with all people and responds well to instructions and change and is proactive and solutions driven and works well under pressure and within a team.
• Must be PC literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel