The aim of the Workplace Learner Programme is to build fully competent independent professionals within a discipline to support business delivery across the Southern Africa business. It is a competency-based programme which provides learners with practical experience while building discipline foundations. The programme typically runs over 12 months.
Responsible for coordinating, assisting, shadowing, and basic application of job related skills and competencies within their specific area.
- To gain understanding of BP Fuels Value Chain (FVC) business operations and associated supporting functions.
- To gain understanding of the BP Southern Africa business, specifically the business strategy and activities, and indicate how to add value to this.
- To demonstrate basic up-to-date understanding of BP product knowledge and the critical business deliverables.
- To learn and develop basic managerial skills and competencies required for future leadership.
- To learn and develop basic technical skills and competencies to perform within the functional area.
- To apply theory and technical skills to contribute to solving practical business challenges.
- To deliver specific performance unit or functional unit tasks and activities as delegated by the hosting Line Manager.
Applicants must have a BTech/ National Diploma/ relevant degree in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
Click here to apply online