During your 3 year programme you will:
- Rotate through the various Finance disciplines (Corporate Finance, Operations Finance, Tax, Treasury, Marketing Finance and International Audit) geared toward the required SAICA competencies in qualifying you as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Attend world-class leadership training twice a year in the Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- Have a chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead.
- Valid South African driver’s license
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Minimum of an Honours degree in Accounting, PGDA, CTA or equivalent SAICA approved qualification for entry into the SAICA Initial Test of Competence (ITC); or studying towards this degree to be completed by 31 Dec 2016.
- Not more than 3 years working experience
- National and International mobility
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven and ambitious
Closing date is 05 December 2016.
Click here to apply online