CTP Printers is one of South Africa’s leading packaging manufacturing companies based in Isando, Johannesburg.
- Supporting applications (production / technical support)
- Development and customisation of applications (SDLC)
- Quality Engineering
- Review process flows and other information to understand methods that are applied and activities that take place in the factory
- Collect data to assist in process improvement activities
- Decide how best to use a plant’s workers and equipment to meet production goals
- Analyse production data
- Write production reports
- Streamline the production process
- Review logistical functions and identify areas for improvement
- Propose improvements to management and customers
- Design strategies to minimise the cost or time required to transport goods
- Liaise with clients regarding deliveries
- Develop business relationship with suppliers and clients
- Design a system to plan and track the movement of products
Please forward your two-page CV, matric and university transcripts to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.