STANLIB understand the need to support not only our own people, but those living in our local communities as well. In line with this, we invest in people from diverse backgrounds. Our social responsibility projects have a strong focus on education and training.
Running various programmes such as the learnership programme to provide opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies and gain access to the labour market.
STANLIB is one of the largest investment managers in South Africa with a footprint in 7 African countries
The following areas/departments are looking for unemployed Graduates with applicable qualifications:
1. STANLIB Africa businesses (BCom/Honors; Financial Accounting or Investment management) reference – STANLIB Africa 2017
2. Legal, Risk & Compliance for East Africa unit (BCom; Law, Risk or Accountancy) reference – Legal Risk Compliance 2017
3. Analytics, Risk & Implementation (BSc; Maths or stats or Actuarial Science) reference – Implementation team 2017
4. Quantitative Analysis (BSc; Actuarial Science or Mathematical Science) reference – Quants 2017 e. Investment Office (BCom; Accounting or Investment Management) Investment Office 2017
5. Institutional Distribution/Product solution (BCom; Finance studying towards CFA) reference – Institutional Distribution 2017
6. Marketing Business Unit Areas;
- Branding Business Unit (BCom/BA Marketing or Communications with an understanding of digital and social media) Must be a good writer reference – Brand Marketing 2017
- Internal Communication & Thought Leadership (BCom/ BA Marketing or Communications); Must be a good writer reference – Internal Communication 2017
- Classical Marketing/Accounts Management for both STANLIB’s head office in JHB & Africa (BCom marketing and project management skills also Finance background with writing skills preferably) reference – Accounts Management 2017
- IT; Middleware team, interest in Business analysis, development & support (BCom; Informatics or BSc Computer Science) reference – Middleware 2017
- IT; ICT GRC, exposure to the whole IT environment (BCom IT or BSc IT/ Computer Science) reference – ICT2017
- IT; Center of Excellence – Project management, Business analyst etc. (BSc degree in information technology or BCom Information Systems / Information Technology / Analytics) reference – COE2017
9. Linked Investment Service Provider Business Unit Areas; » LISP Tax (BCom Tax or Financial Management & Tax or Investment Management & Tax) reference – Lisp Tax 2017
To qualify for the Graduate Training programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed South African citizen graduate aged 20-35 years:
- Have completed a degree or Honours at a South African institute of Higher learning.
Closing date is Friday, 18 November 2016.
Kindly provide us with an updated CV, certified copies of ID, Matric certificate, qualifications and full academic statement. All applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct reference number per area/department of your interest.
Please note: Applicants are allowed to apply in more than one area but in this case they will need to apply separately as per references of preferred area.
Contact Zanele Ngwenya– Tel: +27 (0)11 783 9390/+27 (0)11 326 5262 for further enquiries.
Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates. Should you not receive any communications from us in 2 weeks from the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates .
Via – STANLIB