Internship detailsThe Project Manager is the intermediary between the client and the creative & technical team and is accountable for ensuring quality service delivery through the analysis, development and UAT phases. He communicates extensively with the client and the team, and promotes the continuous improvement of productivity, development quality and client satisfaction.
- Schedule work as per project plan, manage risk and clients’expectations
- Communicate extensively with the clients and the team
- Schedule and facilitate internal and client meetings
- Take clear notes and action items and effectively disseminate information and tasks to all team members
- Make sure the backlog and sprint or kanban boards are up to date at all time
- Ensure quality of deliverables
- Escalate any project related issue timeously
Why join us?You will work with a team of passionate folks (us!) on a great diversity of projects and fields, in an agile environment, with the latest communication and project management tools. You will have great learning opportunities in a small, tightly-knit team. You will also enjoy working in a central location in Century City, close to Canal Walk Shopping Mall.
- You are passionate about web technologies. You created a blog or personal website. You know how to use a CMS and you have acquired some HTML and CSS skills over time.
- You are an efficient and respectful communicator
- You have excellent prioritization and organisation skills
- You know about Agile project management methods. Scrum, Sprint, Kanban, Backlog, User Stories… sound familiar
- Ideally, you have a first experience in a digital or web development agency