Applications are invited from unemployed graduates who seek practical experience to apply for internships in the business units mentioned below. The internship is aimed at enhancing employability of graduates as potential employees.
Closing Date: 25 November 2016
Start Date: 01 January 2017
|Communications Graduate / Intern [x1]|
| HR Graduate / Intern [x2]|
| Finance Graduate / Intern [x2]|
| Engineering Graduate / Intern [x6]|
| Legal Graduate / Intern [x2]|
A Detailed CV, with at least two contactable referees accompanied by an application letter stating t field of study and recent certified copies of educational qualifications (Academic Transcript And Identity Document (With An Original Certification Stamp) must be submitted.
Failure to submit the required docuements will results in the application not being considered.
• Applications Will Only Be Considered For South African Citizens Aged Between 18-35
• Candidates Who Have Already Participated In An Internship Programme In Any Government Department Or Parastatal Will NOT Be Considered
• No Faxed Or E-Mailed Applications Will Be Accepted
• Preference Will Be Given To Candidates From The Limpopo Province
• A Pre-Employment Security Screening Will Be Conducted On Candidates Relating To RSA Citizenship, Criminal Record, Verification Of Qualification. The Outcome Of This Screening Will Be Considered To Determine Suitability For Employment
• Applications, Qualifications And CVs Will Not Be Returned
• Correspondence Will Be Limited To Short-Listed Candidates Only
• The Agency Reserves The Right To Withdraw And Or/Not Fill A Post
• Due To The Large Number Of Applications We Envisage Receiving, Applications Will Not Be Acknowledged. You May, However, Contact The Agency To Check Your Application
• Applications Received After The Closing Date Will Not Be Considered.
Applications should be forwarded by post to the: Human Resource Manager, Roads Agency Limpopo, Private Bag X9554, Polokwane 0699 or hand deliver during office hours (08:00-16:30) to Office No 2-35 (Registry), Roads Agency Limpopo, 26 Rabe Street for Dorcas Mphahlele.
Enquiries: Ms Thandi Hlabangwane and Ms Doris Moloto at (015) 291-4236 / 4238.
If no notification of appointment is received within 60 days of the closing date, applicants must accept that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.