Interesting facts about Nestle:
• Nestle is the number one food company worldwide
• Nestle employs a total of 335 000 employees across the globe and market our product in 150 countries across the world
• Nestle in South Africa has 7 factories Regionally and 3 Distribution centres
• Our product range includes coffee, beverages, food, confectionery, infant nutrition and dairy and cereals
Our Products and Brands:
We provide good food throughout life, from infancy to old age and every stage between. Nestlé product categories include everything from milk products, breakfast cereals, through to coffee, beverages, confectionary, special medical foods, mineral water and food.
Naturally, we have a great responsibility to ensure the highest standards of product quality and safety are met. In doing so, we have built strong, sustainable, trusted brands. Brands are our lifeblood – and accordingly, maintaining and building brand equity lies at the very heart of Nestlé. Some of our local brands are Nescafé, Milo, Nesquik, Maggi, and KitKat to name but a few.
The Nestlé Graduate programme:
• The graduate programme is a 2 year programme.
Who should apply?
The specific individual whom will be attracted to this position will have:
• Neat and able to adapt to change
• Shows leadership qualities
• Willingness to learn and be accountable
• Community work could be an advantage
We are interested in employing graduates who have the following qualifications:
• A Degree in Finance or Accounting
Candidates who are interested should submit:
• A copy of a Comprehensive CV
• Recent Academic Transcript
• A validated copy of ID and Driver’s License
Applications to be sent to: Alfred.Ngwenya@za.nestle.com.
Closing date: 09 November 2016