Applications are invited for Internships from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. Interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
The programme will run for a period of Twelve (12) months at the following locations:
- Contact/Call Centre – Durban Regional Office (Reference No: ICA25112016DBN)
- Head Office in Centurion – Risk Management (Reference No: 23092016RMI)
- Head Office in Centurion – ICT Security Department (Reference No: 23092016ICTS)
- Grade 12 @ NQF level 4 certificate
- B-Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or Information Technology or
- 3 year National Diploma or B Degree in Risk Management/ Internal Audit/ Accounting or
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing; Communication and Stakeholder Relations, a Certificate in Call Centre will be an added advantage
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of grade 12 and post-matric qualification results
- Your CV and motivational letter
Closing date is 06 December 2016. Applications can be forwarded to the following mail addresses (No hand delivered applications will be accepted)
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
Via – Road Accident Fund