The Dow Chemical Company, an integrated science and technology enterprise, is offering a paid internship opportunity for an ambitious Student (m/f) to support their Southern African business in the area of Business Development. The internship is based in Johannesburg.
The intern can start in Q4 for a period of 1 year (exact timing to be discussed).
• Conduct research into macroeconomic and geopolitical factors, to provide context for the development of regional strategies
• Maintain a database of relevant economic, social and political information on countries and sub-regions
• Build and maintain a database of competitive intelligence to inform and support business strategies
• In collaboration with commercial teams from different business units, conduct market research to support their growth priorities
• Bachelor’s Degree is a must, a Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
• Candidates need to have studied towards economic, financial or marketing, Chemistry and
• Chemical Engineering studies will be an advantage
• You have a good working knowledge of English
Main Project skills needed:
• Research & Strategy
• Project Management
• Relation building
Click here to apply online