You will be able to work with a creative team to communicate with high-impact messages, and you’ll develop a clear knowledge of how to distil complexity into simple and clear messaging.
The following responsibilities pertain to the intern copywriter role:
- Brainstorming and writing campaign copy;
- Copywriting (web content, newsletters, auto-responder emails, product descriptions, site copy, help guides and general marketing communication);
- Work closely with the other members of the Marketing team to develop original, relevant and impactful copy; Contribute to building CarZar blog;
- Ensure that campaigns deadlines are met;
- Review pieces of copy to correct mistakes and ensure that it is of the highest quality;
- Learn, understand and adhere to the Marketing channels copy requirements;
- Contribute to building and maintaining Content Repository.
REQUIREMENTSThe ideal candidate is a young talented, creative mind, with studies/deep interest Mass Communication, Social Media, Blog/or Digital Copywriting.
- Must have excellent spoken and written English;
- High level of motivation;
- Innovative, flexible and able to take initiatives;
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment;
- Deadline driven with excellent time management skills;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Precise and meticulous;
- Genuine passion for travel and content strategy;
- Experience in Mass Communication, Copywriting, Social Media or Digital writing;
- Experience with SEO and Social Media is highly desirable;
- HTML knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of Afrikaans/Xhosa/Zulu is a plus.
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- Fantastic learning and results oriented culture
- Opportunities to progress to more senior operations roles as the company grows
NOTE: this is a paid internship opportunity.