Electrical Engineering [x12]
BSc / BEng / BTech Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering [x6]
BSc / BEng / BTech/ ND Civil Engineering
Town Planning [x4]
BTech / BSc / BSc (Hons) Town and Regional Planning or any other appropriate / recognised degree as prescribed by the Planning Profession Act (No. 36, 2002)
BTech / Architecture Technology / B Degree in Architecture
Natural Science [x4]
BTech / BSc / BSc (Hons) / MSc / MTech in Natural Science with Chemistry / Environmental Science
- Suitably qualified and unemployed
- A valid code 08 driver’s licence will be an advantage
- Appointments will be made in the context of EE
- Must be a NBM or Eastern Cape resident
- Graduates must be under the age of 35
- Academic content must be realistic match to the academic requirements for professional registration with the respective statutory council
- Candidates may be required to undergo testing on any requirement, skill or competency as part of the selection process.
Closing Date: 27 January 2017
Salary: R144K – 240K
Please complete one employment application form per vacancy, clearly stating the position code of post for which you a applying. Each completed application form must be accompanied by a CV, and certified copies of supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mail your application to: The Executive Director, Corporate Services (HRM Services Sub-Directorate), PO Box 116, PE, 6000 or hand deliver to the Employment Receiving Centre, ground floor, Lillian Diedericks Building (formerly Brister House), Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth.
Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.
Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks of the closing date may safely assume that their applications were unsuccesful.