The incumbent will also assist in the responsibility for meeting patients needs in a responsible, satisfactory and cost-effective manner.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND SKILLS TO BE LEARNT
- Upon completion of Learnship successful candidates will be able to register with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic Pharmacist Assistant.
- Dispensing of prescriptions in retail and hospital dispensary under supervision of a pharmacist.
- Picking and charging of ethical replenishments to the wards anfd theatre.
- Compounding of mixtures under supervision of a pharmacist.
- Unpacking of ethical stock orders under supervision of a Pharmacist (S1 – S5).
- Unpacking of credits and processing of patient credits.
- Checking and controlling expiry dates of medication in stock (S1 – S5) in designated areas .
- Assist in surgical store area.
- Preparation of stock books.
- Participation in stock take.
- Working allocated shifts after hours and over weekends
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4
- Mathematics preferable
- Computer literate.
- Selection Criteria include an entrance test, interview and risk assessment.
The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
Closing Date: 07 February 2017
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com
Please note that reference checks for internal applicants will be conducted with the current and past Netcare direct line managers of the applicant and the relevant Netcare HR Managers. Employees are therefore encouraged to discuss internal job applications with their direct line manager to ensure that the line manager is aware of the application.
In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful). Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.