Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) invites applications for a Claims Administration Learnership based in Cape Town.
The Administration team is looking for a self-motivated individual who is eager to learn about the insurance and reinsurance industry, and administration of individual and group business to be trained as an Intern for a 12 month period.
RGA is one of the largest global life and health reinsurance companies. With operations in 26 countries, we support our clients and partners around the world with innovative approaches and customized solutions. RGA entered the South African life insurance market in 1999 and has since built on a core competency of facultative underwriting to include actuarial services, product development, and claims management.
- To assist with the coordination of all incoming claims documentation and management of the workflow
- Perform basic processing of claims on the group and individual operating system
- Assist with adhoc project work and cleanup of data
- Matric Certificate
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Good mathematical grade