- Are you thinking of a pursuing career in digital marketing or a related field?
- Do you need practical work experience to build your portfolio?
- Would you benefit from working with professionals at an international agency?
- Does looking at the ‘experience’ section of the coolest job ads make want to throw something?
This internship will provide hands-on work experience in the following areas:
- Social media
- Content promotion
- Search engine optimisation
- Content writing
- Link development
- Length: Three months
- Location: At our offices in the Woodstock Exchange
- Remuneration: Negotiable
- Working alongside and learning from the leanest and meanest (but very friendly) team of SEOs, PPC experts, designers and writers
- A digital marketing learning plan that we’ll set out for you and test you on (in a fun way)
- Three months’ work experience to put on your CV
- Having the opportunity to prove that you are a hard-worker, a fast learner, and an awesome person (yes, by this we mean great references)
How to apply:
- Send a one page CV and
- A quick video of yourself (nothing fancy - on your phone is fine!) answering the following questions:
- Give us the basics; who you are, where you live, what you do - all that fun stuff
- Describe yourself in five words and tell us three words we’re bound to hear if we asked your friends to describe you
- Tell us why this particular internship caught your eye
- Which area of our work (look at our website for more info) are you keen to learn more about during this internship?
- Boast shamelessly for 20 seconds about why we should be excited to have you on board!
Remuneration: negotiable To be discussed
Location: Cape Town, Woodstock
Education level: Matric
Job level: Student
Own transport required: Yes
Type: 3 months