As a graduate education writer at Hubble Studios, you will be part of a team that creates digital learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top brands locally and internationally, and our approach is grounded in service, creativity and premium value. This means it’s important for us to work with someone who is service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
As a graduate education writer at Hubble Studios, your main role will be to develop learning materials from client content, both online and in print.
- Work with videographers and graphic designers to create multimedia education content
- Research emerging trends in online education and implementing new approaches
- Create content for engaging learning courses in line with client’s learning goals
- Reviewing learning content created by peers
- Visualise instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Maintain project documentation
- Create in-house content for the Hubble Brand
- Why work with us? Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun but professional teammates.
- Zero to one year of experience in content development, copywriting, e-learning development, publishing or similar
- A university degree in English, linguistics, creative writing, media studies or similar
- Experience in writing and proofreading
- Experience in an education and/or technology environment (advantageous)
- Computer literacy, including competence in using Microsoft Office
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Cape Town, Pinelands, Southern Suburbs
Education level: Degree
Job level: Student
Send your cover letter and CV to Rodien Meintjies: email@example.com.