To provide administrative HR support to the relevant business unit(s), including recruitment, performance management, training and development, IR and general HR administration and reporting.
- Grade 12
- Relevant HR-related degree
Effective recruitment, selection and on boarding administration
- Schedule and co-ordinate interviews (as required)
- As required, assist with drawing up Letters of Offer and completion of Engagement Packs
- Liaise with line to co-ordinate induction and training for new hires
- Capture scores (for required levels) and consolidate scorecard reporting
- As required in role, book training on system and co-ordinate training reporting
- Prepare training letters and communicate training logistics to delegates (as required)
- Follow-up on non-attendance and communicate to appropriate parties (as required)
- As required, inform learners of classes, ensure attendance and follow-up on non-attendance
- On behalf of the BU HR Manager, send telegrams to employees who have absconded and follow-up on sent telegrams until process is completed.
- Update and check weekly telegram template / report.
- Assist with notification of disciplinary enquiries to employees on behalf of BU HR Manager.
- Organize chair people and logistics for hearings and ensure all details have been properly communicated and confirmed with relevant parties.
- Ensure all disciplinary documentation is filed in the individual’s IR file
- Capture all warnings on relevant system (as required)
Effective general administration, data management and reporting.
- As required, check payroll information and send through to Payroll within agreed deadlines and follow-up on any queries and outstanding issues.
- Request UIF documentation from Payroll for terminated employees and those on maternity leave
- Process medical aid applications (as required)
- Submit death claims to Benefits
- Assist HR Officer to process all benefits claims and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Check and consolidate HR reports
- Assist HR Officers with ad hoc deadlines and reports
- Ensure proper filing, document management and good house-keeping
- Perform regular HR audits of personnel files as required
- Update notice board with staff announcements or any pertinent HR issues
- Proactively develop own skills and knowledge of relevant best practice and ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.
- Actively and consistently maintain high standards of professionalism in all aspects of personal presentation and delivery.
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained including meeting all deadlines.
- Ensure data integrity of all reports to client and management.
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures.
- Plan and prioritise, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands.
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change.
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to