You get that everyone is special and - most of all - you know that they will trust you because you are a 100% genuinely trustworthy person. You give it your all. Not only that, but you like organising things. Yup! You put stuff in tables and categories and give it labels and tags and all of that - you're an all-round organiser.
So... now that you know that we know you, are you ready to join the team? Your seat as Talent
Attraction Intern has already been reserved.
As part of the Momentum Retail team, you'll be coordinating the full administrative function of the
Talent Attraction Team. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
- Be available full-time from 1 January 2017 till 31 December 2017.
- South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organising
- Working with people
- Being punctual, professional and courteous at all times (and adhering of principles of Treating
Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Following instructions and procedures.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Applying expertise and technology.
- Learning and researching.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
- A Relevant degree or diploma.
- Heaps of enthusiasm.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
The Incumbent will be responsible for
- Running the administration for the sourcing component of recruitment.
- Preparing CVs for various internal clients.
- Submitting all CVs onto the internal electronic Talent Management system.
- Downloading new job specifications advertised internally.
- Adding all new job specifications and candidates to the in-house talent database.
- Tracking activity of all recruitment processes.
- Actively updating project statuses.
- Preparing for and attending all production meetings.
- Maintaining and recording all activity on Excel spread sheets
- Declining applicants.
- Effectively screening and selecting applicants according to the job, competency and cultural fit
required for the position and organisation.
- Managing daily email responses to applicants.
- Booking of meeting rooms.
- Compiling interview packs.
- Organising social events, campaigns and ad hoc events.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
- Psychometric assessments will be part of the selection criteria
- Qualifications must be attached to the application.
More points to ponder
- Team Work
The above-mentioned position is currently available in the Talent Attraction department at our Group
HR Operations business unit based at our office in Centurion.
Should you be interested in applying for this position please click on apply, for any enquires please contact: Name: Gordon Seforoe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.