We are on the lookout for an intern who is passionate about décor, styling and fashion. Our ideal candidate will be motivated, deadline oriented, proactive and creative with good written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to multitask.
This internship is guaranteed to provide you with great on the job training and invaluable experience in décor, lifestyle and fashion on one of our leading brands.
- Must possess excellent writing skills
- Assist with sourcing for shoots, reliably return products to store, check prices and assist in compiling text for features in print and online
- Must be ‘on the ball and up to speed’ with local and international décor, lifestyle and fashion trends, news, blogs, influencers, etc.
- Currently studying or have completed studies in journalism, media studies, communication
- A firm grasp of the English language
- A flair and passion for décor and fashion is essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Good attitude
- Own car
Remuneration: R5000 per month Basic salary
Location: Johannesburg, Randburg
Education level: Degree
Job level: Student
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Often
Job policy: Employment Equity position
Type: 6 months
This is a full-time position for a period of six months.
Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups and in accordance with our Employment Equity plan. Should you be interested in this great opportunity and think you would be able to cope in an exciting but challenging and high tempo work environment, send us your CV - Zainab: email@example.com. Closing Date: 28 January 2017. No late applications will be accepted.