Media24’s digital media division, 24.com, is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile and applications. 24.com is dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities.
As South Africa’s largest digital publishing house, the network welcomes over 16 million local unique browsers monthly. Media24 is part of Naspers, a multinational group of media and ecommerce platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the marketing manager in executing the operational tasks for multiple campaigns across all marketing platforms for Netwerk24 and Netnuus.
They should further have a qualification in marketing or a closely related field.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or closely related field.
- Background in digital media would be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptionally fluent in Afrikaans
- A strong interest in social media and digital marketing.
- An interest in marketing campaigns across multiple traditional channels (TV, radio and print)
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to learn
- Team working ability
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compiling briefs for the designer on new marketing collateral and ensuring delivery on deadlines.
- Ensuring delivery of briefed artwork are sent to suppliers or internal teams by the agreed deadlines.
- Assisting with social media campaigns i.e upload of new ads, creating new campaigns, social media monitoring and community management
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Uploading supplier invoices through internal financial system.
- Compiling inventory booking forms for internal campaigns and distributing to the relevant stakeholders.
- Data acquisition from internal data platforms for reports.
- Compile asset register & managing marketing merchandise and store room.
- Competition management including compilation of Ts & Cs, selection of winners, liaison with winners and prize management.
- Assist with management and execution of branded items, seasonal gifts, corporate branding and CI across the 24.com group.
- General administrative tasks as necessary by the marketing manager.
- Keeping up to date with marketing trends, digital insights and industry developments.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY