Established in 1987, SANGONeT is still one of very few NGOs in Africa involved in ICT issues. SANGONeT’s flagship activities include the NGO Pulse Portal, Prodder NGO Directory, SANGOTeCH Technology Donation Programme, Tipfuxeni Project, various ICT and related events, and many others.
SANGONeT seeks to appoint an IT Intern for 6 months, based in Johannesburg.
Start date: Immediately
Salary: R4 000 per month
- Support IT Manager in administering, maintaining, and upgrading IT infrastructure
- Assist with desktop support
- Provide support to SANGOTeCH Programme
- Assist with answering calls from NGOs
- Assist during organisation events
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Management
- IT Degree or Diploma
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Products, Gmail and Google Apps
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media tools
- Committed to learning and personal development
Please e-mail your application letter, curriculum vitae and supporting documents to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday, 27 January, 2017
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
SANGONeT reserves the right not to make any appointment.
For more about SANGONeT, refer to www.sangonet.org.za.