This position is ideally for a student who is eager to learn and has time on their hands while they finish their studies, or for a recent graduate who would like to build up their personal portfolio of skills. The opportunity is a paid internship for three months with the option to extend based on performance.
Please include a motivation in the body of your application mail or cover letter, why this position is right for you, highlighting your skills in relation to the requirements.
S-Factor & Backpagemedia are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who
- Loves sport – especially soccer
- Is obsessed with social media and has a detailed understanding of Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Can write long and short form content for web and the above-mentioned social media channels
- Can have conversations online across various social platforms (again must love sport)
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a community management exercise during the interview process.
- Applicants who do not match the above requirements will not be considered for the position and will not be contacted for interviews
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A very good understanding of social media platforms and guidelines
- Own laptop and smartphone
- Must love sport - especially soccer
- Excellent writing skills
Remuneration: Basic salary
Location: Johannesburg, Parktown North
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Student
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Reference: #Social Intern 01/17
Send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 31 January 2017. No late applications will be accepted.