Optimal Online is looking for a creative, highly motivated self-starter, with impeccable writing skills, an eye for visual, meticulous attention to detail and an understanding of the social media landscape. The candidate must be able to use their initiative, working both independently and as part of a team. The social media intern will report to the social media manager.
- Social media community management
- Writing and research
- Proactively coming up with new ideas and campaigns
- Time management and multitasking skills – ability to prioritise and track time
- MS Office
- A thorough understanding of social media platform guidelines and policies
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Qualification: undergraduate degree/diploma (marketing, communications, English, media studies, copywriting)
Remuneration: Basic salary
Location: Cape Town, De Bron, Durbanville
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Junior
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Send your cover letter and CV to Kyle Davies: email@example.com. Closing Date: 23 January 2017. No late applications will be accepted.