Clover SA is a JSE Listed branded foods and beverages group that has enjoyed a long and successful history as part of the development of South Africa’s dairy and fast moving consumer goods industry (“FMCG”).
Today, Clover is a leading and competitive branded consumer goods and products group operating in South Africa and other selected African countries.
The 2017 YPDP programme offer the following opportunities:
1. Mechanical and Process Engineering
Clover is looking for Engineering graduates with the best technical smarts to learn and contribute ina high performing professional engineering environment.
- Principles of mechanical engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of machine maintenance
- Where mechanical expertise fits in broader mechanical/engineering context
- Apply mechanical engineering techniques and practices within a specific mechanical area
- Apply theoretical, problem solving and lateral thinking in design of new machines, equipment andmechanical systems.
- Communicate sounds mechanical engineering insights and solutions to the rest of the team
- Participate in a team
- High energy levels
- Positive thinking and orientation
- Problem solving orientation
Clover seeks zealous graduates who seeks for an opportunity to drive and shape marketing within our organisation that will impact the way the world thinks about our brands.
Graduates will delve into the world of consumer insights, new product design, marketing innovation and sales.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, knowledge and competencies:
- A strong perspective of consumer trends
- A sharp understanding of the marketing discipline
- A team player
- A history of leadership roles
- Internal locus of control
- Ability to work under pressure
Click here to apply online