Founded in South Africa by entrepreneur and philanthropist, Sir Donald Gordon, in 1957.
Liberty, a leading financial services group that provides investment services, invites applications for a Communications Internship opportunity based in Cape Town.
- All Internal communications
- Maintaining business Intranet
- Responsible for Company newsletter
- Provide support across various projects
- Event support
- Provide grammatically-flawless written communications support
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Completed Degree with Communications as a Major
- Clear Credit Record
- Clear Criminal Record
- Portfolio to be available upon request
Click here to apply online