This is a three-month internship with potential for joining our team full-time.
In your internship you’ll be responsible for the following general marketing tasks:
- Admin, processes and communications for our Photographer of the Year competition
- Social media: assisting in general management of platforms and scheduling calendar
- Content: assisting in the running of our blog site – compiling, editing, formatting and optimising blog posts from a wide contributor database
- Stats: assisting in compiling social media performance statistics and reports
- Campaigns: assisting in weekly strategising of content performance and campaign ideas/communications
- Solid written communication skills
- Good understanding of social media platforms and strategies/social media language
- Social media management tools, WordPress
- Self-motivated team player with a passion for African content
Publisher and safari company for over 24 years. We're all about wildlife, people and travel - in Africa.
Please note: preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience/educational background in the above functions of digital marketing.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a one-page motivational letter to email@example.com
Location: Cape Town
If you do not hear back from us in two weeks, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
We look forward to receiving your application!