We’re looking for passion, creativity, heart and hunger. We want risk-takers, rule breakers and people who love what they do.
We want a designer with a passion for research, colors, textures, people and an eye for what appeals to people.
This is an opportunity to use a variety of different design skills working across a number of disciplines including corporate branding standardization, Writing and designing proposals and strategic blueprints, web and multimedia.
It is a varied and diverse role and we are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of working in fast paced, team orientated environment.
It’s an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing company and would ideally suit a highly motivated and creative individual who is confident of their ability to deliver solutions to a design brief.
You must be able to work directly with other team members by assisting, designing and producing design work (specs, comps, layouts and final realization of projects) from full concept design, to preparing artwork and brainstorming, and seeing projects through to completion and completing any other task that has been delegated to you by your seniors.
So are you a first-class design graduate with your sights set firmly at the top?
Do you have a solid foundation in design principles and strong typographic and graphic skills: both on- and off-line?
Then this is your opportunity to develop your existing skills and make your mark.
Due to the nature of this position, no candidate will be considered without a diverse portfolio submission. Candidates identified to continue in the process will be asked to complete a design task in addition to a formal interview.
- Excellent typography and graphic design skills across different disciplines and formats, including digital
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite,Indesign and Microsoft Office on a Mac platform
- Familiar with HTMl/CSS ( If not, its not a biggy. Skills can be taught but you cant teach someone to have the right attitude)
- Meet and set deadlines
- Research Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability
- Must be enthusiastic, versatile, and willing to bring inspiration to a growing business
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and detail-oriented multitasker.
Remuneration: Basic salary
Location: Johannesburg, Fourways
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Junior
Travel requirement: Occasional
Job policy: Employment Equity position
Closing Date: 10 February 2017. No late applications will be accepted.