Key performance areas:
- Create and design page layout using magazine style guide in relevant design programmes.
- Ability to capture the ethos of the magazine in its design and all related brand activity.
- Produce professionally designed and presented documents.
- Amend layouts, select fonts and integrate with graphics.
- Ensure text and images are ready for design as well as to manipulate images for print and digital formats.
- Create final PDFs for print digital formats.
- Retouching and converting work to appropriate format and colour.
- Update websites and assist with managing social accounts.
- Degree or diploma in graphic design.
- Must have design and graphic skills.
- Must have practical marketing training.
- Must be able to use Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other DTP programs.
- Must be detail oriented and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to apply basic sale techniques and marketing techniques.
- Ability to determine customer needs within area of responsibility.
- Ability to identify market which is served by each product.
Remuneration: Market related
Location: Johannesburg, Craighall Park
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Junior
Type: 6 months