Ultimately the graduate will be able to:
- Function as an administrator in all facets of Transnet Group Capital ER.
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of Transnet Group Capital ER/IR processes, policies and procedures.
- Relevant degree/diploma in Labour Relations or similar.
- Recent graduate/0 to 1 year work experience.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbal and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to research.
- Able to perform within an integrated team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, including word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Power Point and other graphic and/or presentation software.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
- Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Time management
Equity Statement : Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the
designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation/Operating Division.
Applications close on 09 February 2017.
Click here to apply online
The closing date is on 09.02.2017. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.