Combine your design talent and love of all things digital and you could find a home at Pure Survey.
Your tasks would include assisting with the below...
- Designing for websites, emails, social media, mobile and tablet applications, e-learning modules using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Illustrator.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for development.
- Testing of client solutions.
- Wire framing/Balsamiq Mockups and UX.
- Designing/coding email templates.
- Sourcing images, fonts, logos and other resources.
- Report design layouts.
- Manual infographics.
- Adobe Premiere Pro - video editing.
- Office admin (answering the phone, assisting where necessary).
- Competence in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong digital design portfolio.
- Competence in MS Office.
- Competence in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Ability to develop in HTML, CSS.
- A passion for digital media.
- A high degree of creativity and accuracy/attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team environment and on your own (self-motivated).
- Regularly be described as creative, innovative and up on the latest trends.
Send your CV and digital design portfolio to email@example.com. Please include a brief covering letter as to why you’d like to be our next design intern.
Applications for this paid internship position close on 28 February 2017.
Applicants must be available for an interview in Muizenberg, Cape Town, and must hold valid SA passports or work permits. No recruitment agencies please.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.