As a Group, Omnia creates customer wealth by leveraging knowledge.
The Omnia Group comprises a balanced and diversified range of complementary chemical services businesses with a broad geographic spread.
The Group extracts operational synergies and efficiencies across its businesses. It has been in business since 1953 and is listed in the Chemicals sector of the Johannesburg Securities Exchange.
Omnia Fertilizer is offering opportunities for Graduate Development within the Marketing & Communications discipline with board Internal and external exposure in our South African business.
BCom / BA Marketing management or BA Communications
- Newly qualified graduates with no work experience with a keen interest in internal and external communications including digital marketing, advertising, PR and eventing.
- Afrikaans as a spoken language a distinct advantage.
- Own reliable transport.
- Graduate Development for period of 12 months
- Job Competencies
- Interest in a dynamic marketing environment
- Eager to learn and grasp new concepts &
- Can Do Attitude
- General Offices located in Bryanston, Johannesburg.
- Traveling would be a requirement for this position.
CLOSE DATE: 2017/02/24
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals