Ensight is an Energy Services company with a calling to change the way the world uses energy to create an Abundant Future.
Ensight is looking for a qualified Marketing Intern who will support the establishment of a Marketing function and assist with integrating New Business Development.
- Compile industry research papers
- Identify prospective clients and compile client specific research to support the Sales and New Business Development team. Industries include:
- Iron and Steel
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Paper and Pulp
- Food and Beverage
- Update prospective leads to Client Relationship Management tool and handover to the sales team
- Support and provide input into the compilation of a marketing strategy and action plan.
- Support the marketing function in the development of an internal communications strategy and tactical Action plan.
- Ability to collaborate to achieve business goals
- Ability to self direct
- Team orientated
- Innovative and creative
- Able to work under pressure
- Marketing qualification with specialization in Environmental Economics or Micro Economics Or a qualification in Environmental Economics or Micro Economics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A good background of the business environment in South Africa
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal teams, peers and the Board
- Ability to engage with internal stakeholders to understand the need/specifications and translate them into deliverables
- A broad understanding of the local Utilities market will be helpful but not essential
- Some experience in the new business development and experience in a functional marketing department will be useful
- 3-month fixed term project.
- Applications will close at 12h00 on 17 February 2017
- Applications must be submitted via https://ensight-energy-solutions.workable.com/jobs/421951
- Due to the short term nature of the assignment, preference will be given to living in Gauteng
- Only South African citizens will be considered
- Ensight complies with the Employment Equity Act and encourages historically disadvantaged individuals to apply.